Sometimes you can't wait until the next business day.
Animal health doesn't go by regular "9-5" business hours. As a veterinarian, you need to have access to diagnostic results and information at any time.
With that principle in mind, Newport Laboratories is proud to offer Electronic Diagnostic Online Reporting (EDOR). With EDOR, veterinarians can easily access their diagnostic case results online, 24 hours a day, 365 days year. It's convenient, it's easy, and it's secure.
How It Works
EDOR is the quick route to receiving your diagnostic results:
- Newport’s Diagnostic Laboratory receives and processes a sample
- Results given to Customer Service Department
- Results entered into EDOR system
- Results available for viewing via EDOR account on www.newportlabs.com
Over the past few months, we have been diligently working to improve EDOR, to make it more user-friendly and efficient for you. Some of the newest enhancements to the system include:
- Color-coding of diagnostic records for easy reference of new, amended, or closed cases
- The ability to track the progress of cases from the point of receiving the sample at the lab all the way through final reporting
- Enhanced e-mail notifications alerting you of when a case is received as well as any time a test is completed
- “Sort” features offer the ability to organize reports according to your preference
- Results archived for future reference
Before you can begin to use EDOR, you need to be a registered user. All you have to do is to complete and submit an online application. Newport’s Customer Service department will then process your application, and send you all of the tools you will need to begin using EDOR.
Sign Up Today
In today’s world, you can’t afford to sit and wait for information. With EDOR, you don’t have to. , and begin enjoying convenient, timely access to your diagnostic results.